Sunday, June 15, 2014

Thing 23

While I did not complete all 23 Things, I did reach my goal of finishing 15 by June 15. I have learned so much through this process. For instance, Tablets and Phones are not really the same kind of mobile device. I guess there isn't a device that does everything. I am interested in photos and video which I could not do with Nexus 7. I am seriously considering iPad Mini.

At first I was painstakingly studying each app before deciding what to try. By the end it seemed easier to just load something interesting and just see how it worked. So I  have gained some ease with using apps. That can't hurt anything.

Overall, not too happy with giving so much access to personal information in order to use some apps. Rather prefer the apps that have no special requirements.

I am happy to have given 23 Things a try. I will go back and pick up some of the Things that I skipped.

Thanks for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment